Accept payments from customers around the world with cardholder support in more than 195 countries. Offer dozens of local payment methods to improve conversion rates and create better experiences for your customers. Let Stripe handle complex regulatory nuances for each new country so you can focus on your core business.
Supported currencies: USD (US dollars), EUR (Euro) and others
Verification of receipt of payment: automatic, i.e. in YAPA.page in your account it is possible to track new payments and customer data
How to integrate
- Setting up on the side of the Stripe payment system
- Setting on the side of YAPA.page
If you want us to take over the work of setting up the payment system on the side of YAPA.page, then use the turnkey service (from 15 USD).
First stage: Setting up a connection on the side of the Stripe payment system
Create Stripe Account
You need to create new Stripe account if you don’t have one. Go to https://stripe.com and register
Get Publishable key and Secret Key
You need to copy “Publishable key” and “Secret Key” and these keys will be copied to YAPA.page platform later.
Enable webhook notification
Click on menu item “Developers” -> “Webhooks” and add new hosted endpoint
“Endpoint URL” should be “https://api.yapa.page/payment-systems/stripe“
Events to send “payment_intent.succeeded” (Occurs when a PaymentIntent has successfully completed payment.)
Please click on “Add endpoint” and make sure that it is shown in the list of the webhooks
Second stage: Setting up a payment system on the side of YAPA.page
- Login to your YAPA.page account
- To connect the payment system, go to the General Settings → Payments page. Click on “Stripe” in the list of “Available Payment systems“:
- Enter “Publishable key” and “Secret Key” received in Stripe
- Click Create
- Select payment methods (Selected payment methods will be in color)
Ready. Now you can receive payments from your multilink!