PayPal is the largest debit electronic payment system (200 million users worldwide). Allows customers to pay bills and purchases, send and receive money transfers.
In the case of payment for purchases, the most important feature of PayPal is the provision of security guarantees to both the buyer and the seller.
With PayPal, you can have either a personal account or a business account. The first is for individuals and the second is for businesses. To open a corporate account, PayPal will request the details of your legal entity or individual entrepreneur.
Supported currencies: USD (US dollars), EUR (Euro) and others
Verification of receipt of payment: automatic, i.e. in YAPA.page in your account it is possible to track new payments and customer data
Suitable for: individuals, individual entrepreneurs, self-employed, legal entities
How to integrate
Setting up a connection to receive payments via PayPal on the YAPA.page platform consists of several steps:
- Setting up on the side of the PayPal payment system
- Setting on the side of YAPA.page
If you want us to take over the work of setting up the payment system on the side of YAPA.page, then use the turnkey service (from 15 USD).
First stage: Setting up a connection on the side of the PayPal payment system
If you already have a CREATED store in PayPal, then you can immediately go to the item “Technical settings of the store” of this manual.
Opening a PayPal account
Open a PayPal account by clicking on the link: https://www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/account-selection
PayPal provides two types of accounts: personal and corporate.
On all PayPal accounts, you can do the following:
- Send and receive payments.
- Buy goods online using mobile devices or in stores.
- Make payments using a credit card, debit card, prepaid card, PayPal account balance or other sources of funds, if available.
- Accept payments by credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, prepaid cards, PayPal balances, or other sources of funds where available.
You may use a personal account to receive payments for goods and services, except in the course of a commercial or entrepreneurial activity. If you plan to use your PayPal account primarily to sell products, you will need to create a business account. Corporate accounts are intended for legal entities and individual entrepreneurs registered in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Go to your PayPal account in the section Profile – Account Settings.
Open the “Instant Payment Notifications” page (click on this link https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customerprofileweb?cmd=_profile-ipn-notify or open Account Settings -> go to Notifications -> Notifications about instant payments, click Update and click change settings)
On the “Change settings for Instant Payment Notifications (IPN)” page
- enter the following notification URL:
- select “Receive IPN messages (enabled)“
- click Save
This completes the settings for connecting to the PayPal payment system on the side of the PayPal payment system, go to the settings on the side of the store created in the YAPA.info service.
Second stage: Setting up a payment system on the side of YAPA.page
- Login to your YAPA.page account
- To connect the payment system, go to the General Settings → Payments page. Click on “PayPal” in the list of “Available Payment systems“:
- Enter the email address you used to register your store with PayPal
- Click Create
- Select payment methods (Selected payment methods will be in color)
Ready. Now you can receive payments from your multilink!