Create link in bio page
- Sign up in YAPA.page. If you have already registered, proceed to the second stage.
- There are several ways to create a multilink:
- quick and easy: use production-ready templates
- longer, but more flexible: choose the necessary elements for your site yourself. More details below
- do not want to spend your time: use the turnkey design service. We will do everything for you according to your description. The cost of the service is from 15 USD.
Configure multilink without template
In your YAPA.page account In the “Multilink” menu, you can add blocks, elements, customize the appearance of the multilink, switch between the design and preview modes. Please note that in the same way it is possible to edit an already created multilink using a template.
- Go to the main menu in the “Multilink” menu.
- Click on the “Add Block” button and then click on “Add Item”.
- Select the element you want to add to the page.
- A window for setting the selected element will open:
- Fill in the required fields in the “Data” tab. For example, for the Whatsapp element, the required field will be the phone number.
- In the “Settings” tab, you can change, for example, the shape of the button, add animation or edit the text on the button
- In the “Colors” tab, it is possible to set the required colors and the degree of transparency
- In the “Time” tab, it is possible to make an element invisible to clients in a given period of time. This can be useful, for example, for promotions or temporary banners or timers.
- Click the “Save” button. The element is added to the multilink.
- In the same way, add the rest of the necessary elements to the multilink
You can customize the page background by clicking on the button at the top of the settings page
If Autosave is enabled, then your page is already published and ready. If AutoSave is turned off, click “Publish” and your page will become available to everyone.
Why blocks are needed
Blocks can be useful for creating a more interesting and user-friendly multilink.
The block can be used for:
- visual separation of information on a multilink, because each block can have its own transparency and background settings. Place information and buttons, combined by meaning, into one block and set up a different background for this block from the main one by clicking on the gear in the upper right corner of this block
- to hide part of the information to offload a multilink with a lot of information. For example, you can create a drop-down box that, when clicked, will allow the user to read more about .. or see more photos or text.
- creating a multi-column layout. A large number of buttons can often look better and more compact in 2-4 columns